Привет Гость! Вы не вошли на форум.

Войти через социальные сети

[#1]
nike huarache
Автор: NewmanJohnson

NewmanJohnson
Участник

nike huarache

Self-doubt is the number onekiller of nike off white confidence. Pessimistic or perfectionistic athletes tend to have habitual doubt, which if left to run wild can be a distraction, at the least, and cut off any confident-related thoughts. Some athletes even start doubting before they get in the game or begin the competition. “How can we win today against this team?“ However, most athletes struggle with doubt after making a mistake or performing poorly in competition. When you let doubt run rampant and unchecked, it undermines confidence. The goal every day should be to overcome the negative influence of doubt by turning it into statements of confidence. I teach athletes to learn how to fight the doubt and take back control of their own self-confidence! That is why it’s called selfconfidence. Confidence does not happen by chance or luck. Confidence comesfrom achieving success and thinking in ways that will give the bestchance for success to happen.

Anyone can feel confident for a few fleeting moments during practice, but enduring self-confidence is the mark of a champion. Why do some athletes ride the confidence roller coaster while others ride the steady confidence gondola to the top of the mountain? One reason is that many athletes maintain an unhealthy belief that nike air max 97 you are only as good (or as confident) as your last performance. Self-confidence is simply a belief about one's ability that sometimes is overwhelmed by other beliefs such as doubts, indecision, and irrational thinking. One of your confidence improvement goals is to brush aside mistakes, immediate results, or small errors that may influence your current state of confidence. Your confidence should be based on years of practice and play nike vapormax instead of the last shot, play, routine, or point.

Rarely do athletes use mistakes or anger to help them perform better, but it does happen. You watch Tiger Woods get angry on the golf course, but he is able to channel his frustration to make it work for him instead of against him. Tiger becomes more focused and determined to make up for the error by refocusing his mind in the present moment. Why does the mind sometimes want to stay glued to past errors? Making mistakes does not match what you expected of yourself. You want better for yourself and think you should be a better performer. In some instances, you may display your anger or disappointment to others who are watching because you want show them you are actually a better athlete.

But some athletes nike women shoes are blocked from entering the zone because they are overtaken by massive distractions such as fear of failure and worry. The top athletes know how to harness the power of the zone by using thoughts and images to trigger a mindset to enter the zone. "I felt as though I was driving in a tunnel. I had reached such a high level of concentration that it was as if the car and I had become one. " ~Arton Senna, F1 Race Car DriverArton Senna's quote is a common description of how athletes depict or explain their experience in the zone: The driver merges with the car; the tennis player joins her mind with the ball and court; the golfer becomes one with the club and the ball; and so on.

In my work as a mental game expert, many of my students get caught in the mental trap of thinking too much about the what ifsor consequences of the outcome of a performance or game. Having a clear goal of what you want to accomplish is critical to peak performance, but worrying too much about the end of the round, match, or game can be destructive to an execution-based (in-the-now) focus. When under the gun during crunch-time, the top players are able to focus more intensely in the present moment. "One of the biggest differences between the top players and the good players is when they are under the gun, they see and hear less than anyone else. " ~Helen Alfredsson, LPGA TourWhat does Helen mean when she says other athletes see and hear less?

The top athletes simply are less distracted when they need tohit a good shot, make a critical first down, or nail an important routine. They do not get caught up in the moment of intense pressure. Champion athletes are able to go deeper into an execution nike huarache focus. They are able to focus only on what's important to successful performance. Somehow the intensity of the moment spurs them to focus better in these situations. If you saw the "Soul of a Champion" series on Versus network, NY Yankee's Relief Pitcher, Mariano Rivera, talked about his ability to focus during a game and not pay attention to the potential distractions. "I don't worry about things I can't control. Going into a game, I do not worry about 50,000 fans screaming or booing me. I focus on one thing only - get three guys out, "Mariano Rivera said.

Оффлайн Оффлайн

Рекламный блок

Быстрый ответ

Введите сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Подвал раздела

Обращаем Ваше внимание: редакция онлайн-журнала «Черника» не несет ответственности за материалы размещенные на форуме. Кроме этого, мнение редакции может не совпадать с мнением наших читателей.
Яндекс.Метрика