Привет Гость! Вы не вошли на форум.

Войти через социальные сети

[#1]
Which universities have the highest admission rates?
Автор: Sarah McLuhan

Sarah McLuhan
Участник

Which universities have the highest admission rates?

The competition for studying abroad is becoming more and more fierce, and many people want to go to prestigious universities and be accepted by famous universities. Although university ranking is the primary reference factor, acceptance rates are also important for students. Students can choose a university-based on their grades and the school's acceptance rate, so the chances of studying abroad will be higher. We have summarized some universities with high admission rates for you, I hope to help you!

# 1
Garfield Banks University
Acceptance Rate: 74%
Alaska Fairbanks University is a public university in Alaska, USA. Established in 1917, the university is famous for its biology, engineering, and physical mechanics. The university has 9 colleges and 7 major affiliated research institutions.

# 2
San Francisco University of the Arts
Acceptance rate: 83.8%
San Francisco's largest private art school in the United States. Founded in 1929, it is a top art school. The college has trained many famous designers and artists and belongs to the top art colleges. Recommended; Professional Essay Writers UK

# 3
Boston College of Architecture
Acceptance rate: 90% The
Boston College of Architecture was once a famous architectural center, founded in 1889. The majors offered by this college include architecture, landscape architecture, landscape design, interior design, etc.

Ranked 4th
University of Washington
Acceptance rate: 56%
University of Washington was a world-renowned university founded in 1861. The college has top law schools, business schools, medical schools, art colleges, engineering colleges, and information colleges, and has cultivated countless elites. It has maintained the top 20 universities in the United States for a long time.

Ranked No. 5
at the University of Honolulu, USA.
Acceptance rate: 86%.
The University of Honolulu, USA, is located in Hawaii and was established in 1955. It offers bachelor's and master's degrees. The range of specializations is large, including science, biology, law, education, business administration, and so on.

# 6
Texas A & M University
Acceptance Rate: 71%
Texas A & M University is a private college in the United States with 10 branches and colleges. Among them, the engineering school is the most famous, and the engineering and agricultural sciences are the best, ranking in the top 50 in the United States World University.

# 7
University of California, Davis
Admission rate: 41%
This university ranks first in the world in veterinary medicine, and is the world's top research university. There are multiple research centers and laboratories in the college. Academic standards are among the best in the country.

# 8
Penn State Parker
Acceptance rate: 51%
Penn State Parker is one of the finest public universities. Founded in 1855, it is one of the largest colleges in the United States. In addition to the main college, there are 24 branches and institutes. Majors in logistics management, education management, and woodworking have achieved academic success.

# 9
University of Florida
Acceptance Rate: 47%
University of Florida is one of the top 15 public universities in the United States. The university has a total of 12 undergraduate colleges and more than 40 academicians, creating nearly 75,000 jobs.

# 10
University of Delaware
Acceptance rate: 65%
Delaware University is one of the oldest universities in the United States, founded in 1743. There are 7 colleges and international students from 100 different countries.

Оффлайн Оффлайн

Рекламный блок

[#2]
Ответ: Which universities have the highest admission rates?
Автор: MichealRobert

MichealRobert
Участник

Ответ: Which universities have the highest admission rates?

Great breakdown, Sarah. I've been looking to get myself admitted to a university and this is the perfect information to know beforehand. I was pretty anxious about universities abroad and what their criteria is, hence I was also looking for a professional essay writing service near me to gain some additional knowledge before I can apply to any of the universities.

Оффлайн Оффлайн

Быстрый ответ

Введите сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Подвал раздела

Обращаем Ваше внимание: редакция онлайн-журнала «Черника» не несет ответственности за материалы размещенные на форуме. Кроме этого, мнение редакции может не совпадать с мнением наших читателей.
Яндекс.Метрика